Who we are
This website https://codnext.com/ is the property of the company with the distinctive title “CODNEXT SOFTWARE”, based in Arapaki 6, 17676, Kallithea, Attica.
What we collect and store
As you visit our site, we will monitor:
- Products you have seen: we will use it to show, for example, products you have recently seen
- Location, IP address and browser type: we will use them for purposes such as calculating VAT and shipping costs
- Shipping address: we will ask you to enter this address, so that we can, for example, estimate the shipping cost before placing an order but also to send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we will ask you to provide information such as your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card / payment details and optional account information such as username and password. We will use this information for purposes such as:
- Send you information about your account and your order
- Answers to your requests, including returns and complaints
- Processing payments and fraud prevention
- Set up your account for our store
- Compliance with our legal obligations, such as the calculation of taxes
- Improving our store offers
- Send you promotional messages if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will save your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used for your future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it and we are not legally obligated to continue to maintain it. For example, we will store order information for 2 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes the name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also save comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
Who in our team has access
Our team members have access to the information you provide to us. For example, both platform administrators and store managers have access to:
- Order details such as what was purchased, when they were purchased and where they should be shipped, as well
- Customer information such as name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help execute orders, process returns, and support you.
What rights do you have in your data
If you have an account on this site, you may request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You may also request that we delete the personal information we hold about you. This does not include data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security reasons.
Where your data will be sent
The data of those who order from our online store will be sent to the courier company or to a transport company in order for the order to be sent to you.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting your Personal Information, we can not guarantee absolute security.
Links to other sites
We have no control over and take no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Protection of children’s personal data
Our service is not aimed at people under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, we will immediately delete that information from our servers.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 211 1210 010