Cash on delivery is a payment gateway that does not require online payment. In this payment method you can enable your customers to pay in cash upon delivery of the order.
How do I activate cash on delivery?
Step 1: Go to WooCommerce → Settings → Payments .
Step 2: Use the toggle in the On area to select COD.
Select Manage . Transfer to Cash on Delivery settings.
Configure your settings:
- Cash on activation – Activation of use. Off for off.
- Title – Select the title that appears to customers when the purchase is completed
- Description – Add information displayed to customers if they choose COD
- Instructions – Explain how to pay by cash on delivery
- Enable for shipping methods – You can specify which methods cash on delivery is available, otherwise if this field is left blank cash on delivery will be available for all methods.
- . Virtual Order Acceptance – Select the box to allow cash on delivery for virtual products
- Save the changes
→ Cash on delivery
If we want to extend the standard WooCommerce cash on delivery capability by including advanced restriction options and additional charges, we add the charge amount to the corresponding field.